Friday, November 24, 2017

As promised...

I can't believe it has taken me 2 years but here it is...THE UPDATE!

Considering I haven't posted in a LONG time - I guess better late than never!

Let see....since we last chatted...I have...
  • Opened an Escape Room business (including multiple locations) that has now transformed into Museum of Intrigue 
  • Traveled to NYC multiple times, St. Louis (twice), New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Orleans (twice), Chicago, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Rhode Island, Florida (twice) and Massachusetts (multiple times to see my amazing sister!),  and I am sure I am forgetting some places!
  • Had TWO absolutely amazing haunt season (Like being ranked #19 in the country, Best in Upstate NY, Best in the area in 4 different categories and multiple rave reviews)
  • Quit my job in finance (YUP!!!)
  • Embarked on a wonderful artful journey with a friend and get to work side by side with one of the strongest women and mom role models I have ever met!
  • Gained a brother in law
PHEW!

BUT I'd say the largest accomplishment of it all...growing stronger by the day as a wife and mother.

This is a selfish post but one that can update on so many levels. I get asked often what happened to my blog - LIFE!

So I am back with this post as I need a place to WINE down.

Making no promises of how often I'll be here or what I will share but here goes nothing!

Gfamily - Fall 2017 - A Tall Order of Life



No comments:

Post a Comment